Rabu, 22 Ogos 2012

Happy Ending For A Hero

A normal evening for me, strolling around town after Asr prayer. A stroll to remember how the town used to be before this town may get destroyed from all the bombing and shooting. Those invading kafir soldiers know no respect of our lands. They destroy everything that stood in their path. O Allah, I wish the victory You promised come soon. Or I may lose my beloved homeland. We all will.

Us, the civilians were spared from the slaughter just because we are too weak to fight back. Try anything brave, we'll get a bullet in our skull. Public execution. Besides,what could a bunch of women,kids and elders do?

After walking for a awhile, I decided to head home. But something made me pause. The sight of a kid being beaten up by those soldiers. That kid, I believed his name was Anwar. It was a sad sight. Nobody dared to help.

Or so I thought.

I was astonished to see a brave little boy. Running towards the scene. Boldly, he shoved aside the soldiers beating Anwar. As the boy tried to get Anwar to stand up. Anwar yelled.

"Stay away Najib! You'll get killed!"
But the boy,Najib stubbornly trying to help Anwar to stand. From nowhere a kick landed on Najib's back. The soldiers are starting to recover their cruelty. And the kicking continues, joined by his buddies.

A soldier bellowed,
"You wanna be a hero, eh boy!? Huh? Expecting a happy ending here? Heheh" 
After the kicking ceases, Najib stood back up. Bruised and bleeding.
"Oh I am expecting a happy ending, just not exactly here." He replied.
The soldiers laughed. "Oh really..when? When you're dead?" Added by a burst of laughter.
Najib continues his words.Confidence in his eyes.
"Whenever Allah decides to repay me for my deeds. And you for your sins."
I stood there.Watching the whole event. That boy is going to get himself killed. But his bravery, made me ponder.

His life was short.But it was more meaningful than my own.

Oh God, Forgive me for being a coward.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...